nbspOn March 15th at 932 hrs Intercourse Fire Co was alerted to a reported chimney fire in LeacocknbspTwp. Engine 4 4 1 responded with a crew of five. The unit arrived and gave a report of normal conditions. As the crew went interior they were met with a light smoke on the firstnbspfloor. The homeowner had emptied a dry chem. extinguisher into the port on the 1supstsup floor on whichnbspknocked the fire to a smolderingnbspstage.nbspTruck 3 9 was requested to assist. Interior crews monitored temperatures on all three floors while awaiting the truck crew. Truck 3 9 arrived and set up for a chimney operation. Thanks to the Truck crew from Liberty Fire 3 9 for a job well done Units cleared at 1101 hrs.